Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Blog

I have started a new blog for my own Blue Opal Threads. With one thing and another over the recent years I never got around to developing them as I wished - so I reckon now's the time!!!

We had a busy day. The kids played sport this morning - DS kicking his second goal!!!! We son't talk about DD's netball team though. Some days they play great, and more often not so great. The most important thing though, is that they are learning more of the game, developing their skills, learning teamwork and having a lot of fun and healthy excercise at the same time!!!

Some lovely stitching stash in the mail during the week. besides the ATC's I have received threads, fabric and patterns - even the game of Stitchopoly!!! Spoiled or what??? :-) I must make special mention of the stash filled envelope that Margaret send me though - absolutely stunning. Pic to follow!!

No comments: